MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Membership will be collected by standing order
- If you would like to join one of our membership plans please request a direct debit form next time you are at the studio.
- If you wish to cancel your standing order, all we ask is that you can give Fit2Perform one months prior notice.
- Please refrain from dropping heavy weights & equipment on the floor.
- If you would like assistance when lifting heavy weights, please feel free to ask me or a friend to spot for you.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- First time gym users must have an induction before using any of the equipment, this is completely free.
- We recommend that you bring sufficient fluids to prevent dehydration whilst exercising
- As a matter of hygiene please bring your own towel and clean excess perspiration from machines for the next user..
QUALIFICATIONS - Richard Young - Gym Owner
· Post Graduate School of Physiotherapy - Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology, Massage and Medical Electricity
· Premier Training Qualification in Gym Instruction and Personal Training
· Premier Training Qualification in Sports Therapy
· Nutrition Level 3 (ncfe)
· Advanced Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor Diplomacy (The Health Sciences Academy)
· N/SVQ Level 2 Exercise and Fitness for Young People in a gym setting
· Ealing Hammersmith and West London College foundation studies in exercise sport for life course (ncfe)
· Diploma in Sports Massage Level 3 (ncfe)
· Diploma in Electrotherapy Level 3 (ncfe)
· Football Association certificate in treatment and management of injuries
· Advance Power Plate Fitness Academy Instructor
· Body Combat Instructor
· Body Balance Instructor
· Pump FX Instructor
· Group Cycling Instructor
· Team Combat Children’s Fitness Instructor
· Boxercise & Kettlebell Instructor
· First Aider